Not in any particular order, here's what I still have to get done...
- Change engine thermostat
- Remove heater core and inspect
- Clean the K&N air filter
- Obtain and install plexiglas doors on the new cupboards
- Get new springs for the entrance door latch
- New carpet and floor
- Wash roof
- Inspect and caulk roof seams as necessary
- Repair drivers door window sticking
- Touch up paint on oven
- Change oil in generator
- Sort through everything we carry and get rid of what we don't use
- More, but it's minor things that can be done while we're on the road
Plus, I have some work to do on the little car because our son might be using it while we're gone.
We did go down into Ottawa yesterday, I showed my Mom's condo to a couple of people and we picked up some groceries.
Thanks for all your concern about Whiskey. She seems a bit better, but her stomach is still not just right. I was up with her a couple of times last night as well, but at least now she's letting us know that she has to go out, so she's regained some control. And she chased after a squirrel yesterday, so she's still got some ambition! Boy, she's still pretty quick when she wants to be!