And I went into town and ordered the replacement heater control valve. The one that was on Sherman has been discontinued and although I found one left over in somebody's stockroom, they wanted $122 plus shipping for it, so I'm not going that route! I will put in a basic on/off valve so that the heater is either totally on or totally off and it's only $34. It will be in this morning, so that will enable me to finish off that job.
New cupboard where the microwave used to be.
A much better spot for the pots and pans!
New cupboard where the TV used to be.
Just a place for odds and ends.
So, the "to do" list is getting shorter, however we keep thinking of things to add on to it! Now it looks like this...
- Finish washing roof
- Inspect and caulk roof seams as necessary
- Install heater control valve and top up antifreeze
- Repair drivers door window sticking
- New carpet and floor
- Touch up paint on oven
- Make some kind of storage bin for the electric cable
- Sort through everything we carry and get rid of what we don't use
- Install compressor and gauge for air springs
- More, but it's minor things that can be done while we're on the road
Ruth took Whiskey with her when she accompanied her Dad on their morning walk. She's doing much better and pretty much seems back to normal except she's not drinking quite as much water as we think she should. Still, it's a huge improvement from only a couple of days ago, and we're so glad. Keeping fingers crossed!
KC, Tony, and Whiskey