View from our hike near Beauregard-Baret, France.
Where are Kevin and Ruth now? Saint-Côme-et-Maruéjols, France.

Where are Kevin and Ruth going next? Towards Andorra.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Miserable weather

Well the weather around here has turned miserable and slushy. It's not cold out...the temperature is hovering around the freezing mark. But we had about 5 cm's (2 inches) of wet snow overnight, and it drizzled with rain most of the day, and now it's coming down as wet snow again.

But, we had a very mild winter overall here in Kingston, and up until yesterday there was virtually no snow on the ground. So if we HAD to spend a winter in Canada, we picked a pretty good one, all things considered.

And, they're calling for this to continue through 'till Friday. But after that, it looks like clear sailing for our trip south starting next Monday, March 1st!

I'm getting a little nervous about my solar panel purchase from last week. This is my first experience buying something on eBay, and the seller said he was going to ship it yesterday, yet I can't get him to answer my emails. By the same token, my paypal payment to him isn't supposed to clear until tomorrow, so maybe he's waiting until then to ship it. Still, it would be nice if he answered my emails as efficiently as when he was selling the item!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There are more comments on our facebook page at