We won't have time to visit everything that Chicago has to offer, so here's a list of possibilities...
- The Adler Planetarium.
- The Architecture River Cruise
- The Chicago Greeter Tour (free)
- The Chicago History Museum
- The Field Museum of Natural History
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
- The John Hancock Building (100 stories)
- The Willis Tower (formerly the Sears tower, at 108 stories)
- The Lincoln Park Zoo
- Macy's on State Street (the second largest department store in the world) (free)
- Millennium Park (free)
- The Museum of Science and Industry (the largest science museum in the western hemisphere)
- The Navy Pier
- The Shedd Aquarium
Any other suggestions? Opinions on any of these places?